First year Engineering is common to all branches which provide comprehensive and integrated studies of subjects in Engineering Mechanics, Applied Physics, App. Chemistry, Communication skill, Engg. Drawing, Applied Maths, Basic Electrical Engineering and Computer Programming. The main aim of these subjects is to develop the basic skills which are prerequisites to Engineering and Technology.
The emphasis is given on various activities such as Teaching-Learning, Expert lectures, Site visits, Technical events, Cultural and Sports events and Soft Skills.
The department has highly qualified and well experienced faculty members to make the students well versed with the engineering subjects. The faculty members conduct periodic tests, home assignments, tutorial, open book test etc. Continuous efforts are being taken by all the faculties to improve the performance of students.
To create and propagate knowledge and tools in intellectual areas & to integrate engineering and other core areas of Applied Sciences and Humanities. The department focuses on multidimensional efforts to strengthen the foundation of the students, to take them to a higher level creating analytical and innovative engineers who prove to be authentic pillars of the nation.
- To develop skills pertinent to the design process, including the students’ ability to formulate problems, to think creatively, to communicate effectively, to synthesize information and to work collaboratively.
- To teach students to use current experimental and data analysis techniques for engineering applications.
- To design, conduct, and analyze experimental tests of practical systems and products; and make students to understand and work on same so as to develop the technical diversity required to develop new products and processes, and use this understanding to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- To prepare students for successful careers and lifelong learning.
- To develop excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills and technical writing for effectively interacting with clients, customers, co-workers and managers.
- To prepare our students to adapt to the rapid advances and changes in technology, and to serve as agents and leaders in effecting these changes, while being cognizant of the needs and concerns of the society at large.
|1||Mr. Kishor Wagh (EG)||HOD / Asst. Professor||BE, M.Tech|
|2||Ms. Ekta Meshram||Asst. Professor||B.Sc., M.Sc.|
|3||Ms. Meghna Suryawanshi(CHE)||Asst. Professor||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|4||Mr. Rupesh Hiwarkar(Maths)||Asst. Professor||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|5||Mr. Santosh Shukla (EG)||Asst. Professor||BE, M.Tech|
|6||Mr. Dilip L. Budhalani (EM)||Asst. Professor||BE, M.Tech|
|7||Dr. Roshani Halmare||Asst. Professor||B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D|
|8||Mr. Maruti Alat||Asst. Professor||BCA, MBA|