The Department of Computer Science & Engineering established in 2008, is well-equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure.The state of art infrastructure includes latest configuration desktops organized in five different laboratories. There is an internet facility and inter-connected by a 24 hours server. The Department has a distinction of consistently achieving above 95% results in the final year. Students are encouraged to appear in GATE, CAT, GRE and other competitive examinations which has resulted in increasing number of students clearing these exams
[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_tabs style=”modern” color=”juicy-pink” active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section title=”Aim” tab_id=”1496232756405-19b91a91-0b45dd52-4ef6″][vc_column_text]The goals of the computer science and Engineering department are to prepare students for graduate training in some specialized area of computer science, to prepare students for jobs in industry, business or government, and to provide support courses for students in engineering, mathematics and other fields requiring computing skills.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Vision” tab_id=”1530740665060-61c5100b-cebe”][vc_column_text]Nurturing globally competent computer science & engineering graduates by inculcating values of research qualities and society.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Mission” tab_id=”1530740850083-114c663c-0733″][vc_column_text]
- To impart high quality professional training with an emphasis on basic principles of computer science and engineering.
- To strengthen links with industry through partnerships and collaborative development works.
- To attain self-sustainability and overall development through research, consultancy and development activities.
- To make the students as for as possible industry ready to enhance their employability in the industries.
- To improve department industry collaboration through internship program and interaction with professional society through seminar/workshops.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Carreer Opportunities” tab_id=”1496233521851-ab87eb6c-8e12dd52-4ef6″][vc_column_text]
- Software Engineer
- Quality Control Engineer
- Research & Development Engineer
- Software Testing Engineer
- Software Developer
- Network Administrator
- Data Base Administrator
- Various positions at BPO
- Government organizations, Army, UPSC etc
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Laboratories” tab_id=”1496233623952-fe5331c7-b584dd52-4ef6″][vc_column_text]
- Computer Center
- Data Structure & Programming Lab
- DBMS Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Object Oriented Programming Lab
- Distributed Systems Lab
- Project lab
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Faculty Information ” tab_id=”1496236849168-09a9cc14-eb23″][vc_column_text]
|1||Dr. Sanjeev Shrivastava||Professor||B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Tech, Ph.D|
|2||Ms. Kalpana D Malpe||HOD / Asst. Professor||BE, M.Tech|
|3||Mr. Nitin Raut||Asst. Professor||BE, M.Tech|
|4||Mr. Ayaz Ahmed Khan||Asst. Professor||BE, M.Tech|
|5||Ms. Vijaya Kamble||Asst. Professor||BE, M.Tech|
|6||Mr. Yogesh Wankar||Asst. Professor||BE, M.Tech|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][thim-counters-box counters_label=”Intake” counters_value=”60″ style=”home-page” background_color=”#c4c4c4″][/vc_column][/vc_row]